HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueHondaEater

What is the loudest?

4 posts in this topic

White Bros E Series S bend has my vote. I may be selling it if you are interested. I will know for sure if I am in the next week. Rated 108 db's at 3000 rpms according to Ranger Rick.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 06-12-2000).]

Originally posted by Mike:

White Bros E Series S bend has my vote. I may be selling it if you are interested. I will know for sure if I am in the next week. Rated 108 db's at 3000 rpms according to Ranger Rick.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 06-12-2000).]

Cool! It doesn't have any scrapes or anything right? :) What kind of deal would you give me if I were to buy it and how would I receive it depending on where your located?

Thanks

Mike Montague

Just wondering.... Why are you selling it anyway?

[This message has been edited by BlueHondaEater (edited 06-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by BlueHondaEater (edited 06-12-2000).]

It is in good condition. No dents, new disks, I even have a quiet core insert for you as well (but that does quiet it down). I am selling because of the noise. I have to have my db's down in the 90's and can't with that exhaust. . Even with the quiet core it runs at 103 db's with 12 disks. I absolutely love the exhaust but noise is crucial here in Nor Cal. I see that you are in Oregon, so shipping would be no big deal. I would let the entire package go for $150... I would even pay the shipping.... I have an extra set of disks as well. They are a little bent but good replacements if need be. I will know in a week if I am going to depart with it. I should be getting my Big gun system this week and then I will sell. If still interested send me an email. It is in my profile.

see ya.

Mike

------------------

98WR White Bros E Series stock head pipe, IMS Tank/seat Pro Tapers Works Connection guards. Stock timing