HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dodds

rekluse on a 426

3 posts in this topic

Thinking of getting a rekluse for my 426, i have been riding mountain bikes for years and am very new to mx bikes. The idea of a hand rear brake would also suit me very well.

You can buy them over here in the uk but they cost £299 (over $600 !!!!) but i can get one on here for $359. have read a lot of posts on here about them and they seem to be a good buy. It will be used mostly on tight mx tracks

Anyone have any comments on the system and if you think its worth the money, cheers Dodds.

Thinking of getting a rekluse for my 426, i have been riding mountain bikes for years and am very new to mx bikes. The idea of a hand rear brake would also suit me very well.

You can buy them over here in the uk but they cost £299 (over $600 !!!!) but i can get one on here for $359. have read a lot of posts on here about them and they seem to be a good buy. It will be used mostly on tight mx tracks

Anyone have any comments on the system and if you think its worth the money, cheers Dodds.

I've had my Rekluse for over 3 years now. Besides revalving my suspension, its the best mod out there. I ride woods/MX and it works great for both. I don't have the hand brake, I chose the manual over-ride so I can still have a clutch lever.

For tight, gnarly stuff it's the best thing going and definately worth the money. If I rode MX only though, I don't know if I'd spend the money. It does help with MX, but IMO probably not enough to justify the cost.