rekluse on a 426

Thinking of getting a rekluse for my 426, i have been riding mountain bikes for years and am very new to mx bikes. The idea of a hand rear brake would also suit me very well.

You can buy them over here in the uk but they cost £299 (over $600 !!!!) but i can get one on here for $359. have read a lot of posts on here about them and they seem to be a good buy. It will be used mostly on tight mx tracks

Anyone have any comments on the system and if you think its worth the money, cheers Dodds.

Thinking of getting a rekluse for my 426, i have been riding mountain bikes for years and am very new to mx bikes. The idea of a hand rear brake would also suit me very well.

You can buy them over here in the uk but they cost £299 (over $600 !!!!) but i can get one on here for $359. have read a lot of posts on here about them and they seem to be a good buy. It will be used mostly on tight mx tracks

Anyone have any comments on the system and if you think its worth the money, cheers Dodds.

I've had my Rekluse for over 3 years now. Besides revalving my suspension, its the best mod out there. I ride woods/MX and it works great for both. I don't have the hand brake, I chose the manual over-ride so I can still have a clutch lever.

For tight, gnarly stuff it's the best thing going and definately worth the money. If I rode MX only though, I don't know if I'd spend the money. It does help with MX, but IMO probably not enough to justify the cost.