Georgia Riders- Barnesville Sunday???

Well, guys, it's that time of the month again.... No not *that* time.....

Anyone going? Looks like Lane and I will be going.

Bill?

Dave?

Mike?

I will be there with Robert and Bob Harrington. Stroker won't have the idler gear for the KLX until next week so Brian won't get to ride this time.

Bonzai :)

Tuner thanks for the invite, but I will not be able to make it, I just can't seem to get a free weekend any more between work and work! count me in for the next one as I will do what I have to make it. ya'll have a good ride.............. it's been so long since I have been out not sure if I can do it any more!

Steve

I am not sure yet if I am in town or not........will advise later this week....... :)

I'll be out of town. Thanks for the invite. You guys have fun and watch out for angry folks on ATVs.

MikeM

Looks like it may be a wash. Weather may not cooperate. Might be a good day to try to get caught up on bike work.

I agree...they are calling for rain on both days..

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USGA0042

However, Mabe the following weekend I will have somewhere new for us to ride. 5000 acres....

I'll keep you guys informed.

Lots of rain + cold temps = perfect "TRIM DAY"! :)

As the cheep AM radio music plays softly in the background....."I Just A Love Machine And I Don't Work For Nobody But You".......The Middle Aged Balding (GA426OWNER) dons his Polyester Pants Suit, and his most favorite flowered shirt, matching white alligator shoes, and trusty Ganster Hat......

With his Bee Gees album tucked under his arm it's off to Hilton Head he goes.........This Studio 54 REJECT......

HAVE FUN DUDE.......We'll go riding the following weekend for sure.

Bonzai, you are just jealous............ :)