99 yz400 Stock Bars, what bend?

I'm interested in getting a pro taper bar and wanted to know if you guys knew what kind of numbers (sweep and rise) are the stock bars. I like how stock feels and I want something similar.

AVM

I don't know about the 99, but on my 00 the Henry bend bars were stock. I can't remember the numbers, but Pro Taper should have a chart on their site. Keep in mind also if you are going to oversized bars without replacing the top clamp, the adapters required to run big bars will give you 3/4" rise- Pro Taper sells universal bend bars that compensate for this if you don't want to go taller.

I'm interested in getting a pro taper bar and wanted to know if you guys knew what kind of numbers (sweep and rise) are the stock bars. I like how stock feels and I want something similar.

AVM

Go to a large motorcycle dealership and see whats comfortable. Most large dealers have 10 sets or more of good quality bars. Pull them out of the package and see whats comfortable to you. You may find something better than your stock bend.

As for me, I use nothing but YZ high bend. :thumbsup: