HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAC

suspension revalve and respring???

4 posts in this topic

I,m looking for your input on having my suspension profesionaly set up for my weight and ability is this a waste or worth the money? i have a 01 WR426 and I am 200 lbs.

Just did Race Tech everything to my 99 WR/YZ 400. Front and rear springs, Gold valves, ect. It is like a completely different bike. It sucks up the little stuff like it isn't even there and handles the motorcross track unbelievably. I can't wait for more seat time. I can't say enough about it. I rode yesterday with a couple of KTM guys who are good friends. One has a SX 400 and the other has a SX 125. The 125 guy spent $400 with a local guy and said he wished his was 1/2 as plush as mine. The guy with the 400 said my bike was just perfect. He still can't get over how much power it has compared to his. I also have the Clarke 3.3 gallon YZ style tank and seat combo and have removed the light and odo.

MX-Tech is the only shop I trust with my suspension. My WR is a WHOLE NEW BIKE now. Very plush in the woods, excellent bottoming resistance. Steering/handling is much improved.

This is the best mod I've done!