HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitch_from_Oz

MOAB - Approximate Numbers

1 post in this topic

G'day all,

We are 4 months away from the first ever meeting and I am trying to give Bryan a bot of a hand with the numbers expected to goto Moab in October 2000 for the weekend of the 7th and 8th. :)

Hope you dont mind Bryan, afterall, all you do is maintain this web page, sit at home, drink beer and make babies... :D JUST KIDDING.

So, all those who are definately coming or are definate maybe's, please send me your vote: :Dsupermotard_99@yahoo.com. :D

I have spoken to a few of you on the phone all the way from the convict settlement and have had some wonderful conversations. So much so that I am excitedly looking forward to finally meeting all (most) of you. For you NorCal guys, sooner than October.

Anyways, please send me a note letting me know if you are a definate or a definate maybe.

Mitch