HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scrambler

See Ya around

6 posts in this topic

Well I did it. I bought a KTM 200EXC. If I lived out west I probably wouldn't have even considered it but I needed a bike that would fit me better in the tight woods. I think I made a good choice.

At any rate as I posted in my earlier post, I have a great performing 1998 WR400 for sale. Nearly all of the mods that are always talked about here, aside from an after market pipe and steering damper. $4,000 OBO, central Illinois. We may be able to work something out if you live far away. email-- bydesign@effingham.net.

Thanks to all of the great advice on this forum and the knowledgeable people that frequent it, this bike is set up very well.

Catch Ya Later,

Scrambler

Yeah, Yeah, call me corney and I know you folks won't believe this, but one of the MAIN reasons I have not "sold out" and bought a KTM is because I'd miss reading the forum every day, all day. :) (snif, sniff) You guys are like family. Then again, family schmamly - I'd miss all the advise and where else could I find 24/7 online mechanics at my beckon call? :D

Scrambler, I may have found a buyer for you out here in Denver! I'll keep you posted.

------------------

99WR,WR timing,throttle stop removed,Twin Air filter,E-Series,carbon air box,Pro Tapers,front and rear lights removed

Don't worry guys. I'll still visit the site from time to time. There is still plenty of advice on this site that will help me out. Besides I would miss all the great stories and comradery (Duhhh, I guess that's how ya spell it) found on this site.

Not only is this site a wealth of information, but it has turned into a sort of support group for all of us poor misunderstood rebels. RIDE ON DUDES!!! I hope to see ya on the trails some day.

Keep me posted Scott, thanks.

Later, Scrambler

Scrambler The Wr400 was a necessary tool for the male bonding thing. Now that your part of the family you will always be one of us no matter what you ride.

It's just a simple fact that the bike is not suited to you. :) You made a serious effort and that means more in my book than anything else. If your ever in Ohio your more than welcome to come roost with us. Good Luck and keep in touch. :D

------------------

00'WR400 75'Yamaha 250 enduro

White e-Series S-bend 12 discs, Yz timed, rejetted to Clark specs, throttle stop cut, lid removed, Topar Racing top clamp, Tag Metals T2 bars, Scotts damper, Devol disc guard and frame guards, lights removed, Cr routed Fastline brakeline, Acerbis Rally pro hand guards fastened to the top clamp, Gel grips Live in Southwest Ohio