HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
William

Works Racing

4 posts in this topic

Has anybody had there head ported by Works Racing, they say it gives about 5 or 6 more hp, and were is the added power low end, mid, top? if anybody has please post.

------------------

2000 WR400F

Clark had his engine ported, I believe. I also believe he felt it was NOT the bang for the buck.

I also looked into the porting by those guys. If you notice, they say their porting with a pipe, the bike rips. My question was will the bike rip w/ just a pipe? After pulling my pipes end cap off, the power boost was substantial. My airbox is also unlidded. Now I have to zip offto the store to see if the new Dirt Bike rag is in to read the pipe comparison. I cannot expect to keep up with our Moab group if I don't get a new pipe...right??

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

I rarely ever get a chance to open up my bike. I have never had a chance at doubles or triples yet on it yet. I have no race tracks near me anymore.

All I need is a week of mx-ing for 3 hrs per day....to realize I am so out of shape it is not even funny. Would anybody be offended if I bring Ben-Gay to Moab. How about a Sam's Club bottle of Motrin? :)

Don't worry Kevin. You won't have any problems keeping up with slow old me!

Off the back Bryan...

[This message has been edited by Bryan (edited 06-02-2000).]