Works Racing

Has anybody had there head ported by Works Racing, they say it gives about 5 or 6 more hp, and were is the added power low end, mid, top? if anybody has please post.

------------------

2000 WR400F

Clark had his engine ported, I believe. I also believe he felt it was NOT the bang for the buck.

I also looked into the porting by those guys. If you notice, they say their porting with a pipe, the bike rips. My question was will the bike rip w/ just a pipe? After pulling my pipes end cap off, the power boost was substantial. My airbox is also unlidded. Now I have to zip offto the store to see if the new Dirt Bike rag is in to read the pipe comparison. I cannot expect to keep up with our Moab group if I don't get a new pipe...right??

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

I rarely ever get a chance to open up my bike. I have never had a chance at doubles or triples yet on it yet. I have no race tracks near me anymore.

All I need is a week of mx-ing for 3 hrs per day....to realize I am so out of shape it is not even funny. Would anybody be offended if I bring Ben-Gay to Moab. How about a Sam's Club bottle of Motrin? :)

Don't worry Kevin. You won't have any problems keeping up with slow old me!

Off the back Bryan...

[This message has been edited by Bryan (edited 06-02-2000).]