2001 WR

Has anyone heard any whispers about the new 01 WR 400.I currently are riding a 99 wr400 and if there significant changes I would like to update. Also have you guys heard of any problems with the KTM 400

Thanks Ross

I heard,WR426 ele. start, alum. frame, carbon eveything, stainless steel spokes and sprockets, factory will set the your shocks to your weight and riding style and only 225 lb price $4995.00 I'll take two.

Well like i say if you dream you might as well dream big, real big.

------------------

2000 WR400F

A friend of mine from a mag said Yamaha told him to not bother to save a lot of space for a new bike story, they don't expect a new 400/426 this year.

www.motorcycledaily.com reports that there may be a new Yamaha 250cc four stroke to compete in the 125 class.

------------------

'99 WR400

'92 GSXR 7/11

Visit my photo album AT YOUR OWN RISK!! My photo album

Anyone here a sportbike fan also? Then visit us here at www.insanespeed.com

They don't need to go to 426 when the WR can smoke the KTM400 and the DR-Z400, but those 2 have electric start, so I reckon Yamaha would have to think serious about adding the button, and loosing a few kgs. I know the rear guard that I have on mine is about half the weight, and I am sure there are other ares that could be addressed to save weight.

------------------

RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="http://www.400thumpers.oz-au.com" TARGET=_blank>

400 Thumpers Australia</A>

2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications