New fuel line

Greased linkage needle bearings

Serviced air filter

I'm ready to go try this new stuff out!

Magnetic

Nice!!!

Installed:

-YZ ti footpegs

-New and improved custom peg brackets that move pegs back 1-1/2" and down 5/8" to be tall guy friendly. (Yes really that far back)

-Custom shifter to accommodate new peg position

-Shortened rear master cylinder rod to accommodate new peg position

-4 Small #10 eyebolts in rear fender (backed by stainless nylock nuts and washers) to hold tube pack/tools using mini bungees

-Modified kickstand with repaired spring anchor point

Today I will be installing new handguards and replacing a radiator hose. Lent the bike (yes, big red flag) to a supposed experienced rider who is a friend of my brother. His ride on silt-covered dryslick (where I voiced NOT to go riding cuz the conditions are like riding on the moon) evidently had many slow-speed tipovers. Right radiator folded back a bit and the clamp cut into the hose. The left handguard plastic is all but gone save for a sharp pointy shard of thick plastic. Getting a bike returned with damage to both sides is pretty sweet. NOT.

Replacements take place after THEY buy the new parts and drop them off with a six pack of my favorite frosty beverage.

Almost have the bike back together. Tore the rear chain guide off at the Jackpot 250 and had it welded back on. Greased everything before putting the swingarm back on. Then I played blacksmith with the the front excel rim. I heated it up for about 5 min with a heat gun, then pounded out all the dents. It actually worked and looks decent! Now for the front fork seals! The Jackpot race was a rough one.

Posting it on Craigslist. My daughter needs a car, my wife needs to pay for school, and I need to keep financially afloat.

Bummer man.

Kudos to you for making the sacrifice for what's right. Good Karma headed your way.

Went for my first ride on my new 2008 WR450, (havnt ridden a moto since i was a a kid) love the bike to death! Very mild mannered for a beginner, i was expecting it to be more wild at all rev ranges (i stayed low to mid for a lot of today) which is great, but still gets up and boogies when you twist it (had to back off a couple of times to get the front wheel back down) love it

Josh