What did you do to your WR today?

Not exactly today but getting ready for spring!! Put on GYTR rad gaurds, jet kit and ais removal, yz throttle stop and grey wire,and skid plate. Also Moose hand gaurds and still to put on some forkskins and a 2008 yz exhaust.

What a different bike with the goodies so far!!

Well I'm going to pipe in here, I've had my 07wr450 for about a month now when i picked it up the previous owner rejetted it, clipped the grey wire, removed the baffle on the stock exhaust and put on some MSR bush guards. Since then I took out the snorkel opening the airbox and removed the A.I.S. Pretty minor changes in performance however i did notice a difference.

Now not to be out done by my honda friends which is pretty much everone i ride with i ordered a Two Brothers full exhaust. Which i just installed today and WOW what a difference!! Not even close to the same bike, The power down low is quite noticeable but i'd say the biggest improvement is the mid range. Plus the sound is awesome nice and crisp. It no longer sounds like a generator which all my buddies would tell me on a daily basis.

So I guess I'm saying putting an aftermarket exhaust on your WR is in my mind one of the best upgrades out there. I'll post a pic later gotta go for another rip before dark!! LOVE IT!

I did all the free mods. Thanks for all the help TT!!?:lol:

I rejetted and installed a flex air mixture screw too. Finished at midnight. I got a late start. ? So I hope it runs in the morning. ?

• 1 month later...

Rode with the new tires, Milleville F&R, and with my son on his way too little for him TT-R50. We had a blast running through the trails. Love the tires and love to watch my son crash while learning to ride....and jump. He smiles so big when he gets some air.

After getting home and washing the bikes I had to rejet the WR for the summer. I just moved the needle clip. Took the 50 carb off and cleaned it and replaced the plug. Both bikes run like new and we love them.

Time for new chain and sprockets for the WR and probably some new graphics. He needs a KLX 140 :-)

Installed the Tusk Enduro Lighting kit using tools from my ride pack (Motion Pro "MP" tool, a pair of pliers) and cordless drill. Hoping to get it registered in a couple of weeks.

Still considering whether to do the phase 4 kit myself or send my suspension to Dave J.

2in2out,

I had Dave do mine, but I have recently watched some very detailed fork / shock rebuild vid's on YouTube. If I could send the kids away for the weekend, I most likely would of gave it a whirl. Dave's work is magic & he is a really nice/knowledgeable guy, I actually dropped my bike at his home, cause I was lazy. Only complaint is turn around time.

But when your in high demand, that is to be expected.