What did you do to your WR today?

Wrist finally felt good enough to go for a ride! Only did about 20 miles but didn't want to push it, one steel rod and seven screws is plenty of extra hardware!

I feel your pain brother!!

I got to ride my WR for the first time in 2 years.. 3 Surgerys and a knee replacement later and it felt great to twist that throttle!!!

Installed kientech extended fuel screw and my vapor that has been sitting in my tool box for a year. That was pretty annoying to fit on the 04, glad I had some scrap steel around. Looks nice and works good. want to ride and really test it out

I stopped ALL the annoying vibrations in the handlebars. I got the idea when looking at how my Touratech handguards on my BMW 650 twin hook up to the bar end weights:

IMG_1071.jpg

I bored out the stock weights that came off my DR650, chopped off an equivalent length of the handlebars ends, adjusted the position of my levers and handguard mounts and ended up with this:

IMG_1072.jpg

I have a mild case of CTS, so I was desperate to get the vibrations down. Almost two years ago, I had to stop riding because of it. Bought the WR last week thinking that a 4-stroke would be easier on my hands but found that it was quite buzzy. I ordered a BRP triple clamp that has rubber bushings for the handlebar mounts but I may not even need them. This little mod has almost eliminated all major vibrations!!?

Took the wr to elsinore mx for the first time ever and ended up braking my stock bars, good thing it was after 4 hours. This bike really can do anything. Oh yeah installed new tag high bars and got to save one pillow top grip and spray painted(works great) the other one on.

I stopped ALL the annoying vibrations in the handlebars. I got the idea when looking at how my Touratech handguards on my BMW 650 twin hook up to the bar end weights:

IMG_1071.jpg

I bored out the stock weights that came off my DR650, chopped off an equivalent length of the handlebars ends, adjusted the position of my levers and handguard mounts and ended up with this:

IMG_1072.jpg

I have a mild case of CTS, so I was desperate to get the vibrations down. Almost two years ago, I had to stop riding because of it. Bought the WR last week thinking that a 4-stroke would be easier on my hands but found that it was quite buzzy. I ordered a BRP triple clamp that has rubber bushings for the handlebar mounts but I may not even need them. This little mod has almost eliminated all major vibrations!!?

Navaho 6 don't you just love those grips I think there great

I took the battery out and put it on the charger.

Took some pics of it since it's new to me. Only one small ride on it so far with my son and his 50.

Finally got my riding gear in, so now I can actually go ride and get out of 1st gear.

I'd post pics but I can't figure out how. The URL is posted but not image?

pulled the swing arm and greased all the linkage , took off the wr fender and put on a yz one (the old wr fender was heavier then i thought)

drained the gas and threw it in my truck .

next on the list , check valves and probably throw a piston / timing chain in there and inspect the clutch .

im bored , so far i have stopped myself from going snow riding .