What did you do to your WR today?

07 with AZ plate is mine. My buddies is an 05 with CA plate. He bought the bike used and when registering requested a plate. DMV slipped up and gave it to him. They later contacted him and requested it back but he has yet to cooperate.

well not offically today anymore but i just got on the computer... i was jumping a dune consistantly 100'-120' and on the last jump of the day went sideways in the air and smashed my right radiator (no leaks though) and broke the front fender into 3 pieces (it was pretty cold weather). right now it hurts to move my ankle,knee, and hip on the right leg but i think i'll live :banghead: sorry about not having pics... i wish i had them.

well not offically today anymore but i just got on the computer... i was jumping a dune consistantly 100'-120' and on the last jump of the day went sideways in the air and smashed my right radiator (no leaks though) and broke the front fender into 3 pieces (it was pretty cold weather). right now it hurts to move my ankle,knee, and hip on the right leg but i think i'll live :banghead: sorry about not having pics... i wish i had them.

Myler's radiator repair:thumbsup:

I started to do some of the mods on my stock exhaust that WR Dave and jDody (sp) outlined in an earlier thread. Removed the plate that the small exhaust pipe is mounted in along with the spark arrester. I cut out the stock pipe and using a die grinder opened up the plate to accept a 32 MM pipe. Replaced it and the spark arrester, sounds a little louder but will have to wait until I get out to the trails to see if its any different. The next step will be to remove to first baffle plate and pipes that look like a lot of excess back pressure. Iam sure I will have to change the 32MM pipe to a larger one but it was what I had on hand when I welded it in.

Myler's radiator repair:thumbsup:

what or where is that? it's not leaking...

Looped it on a hill climb and ended up with one broken and two cracked ribs :busted::banghead:

ouch... sounds like you had a worse weekend than i did.

It started out as a simple repaint of the swingarm for some new graphics for the old WR400F - once I pulled the shock, I realized I was going to need some linkage bearings as well, then I thought, I might as well paint the badly worn frame while I'm at it.... I'm not going to go to the same detail as my 8yr old just did with his KX65, but She should turn out pretty nice.

I also bought a YZF rear fender but really wanted to keep a light on it, so I made one from a bunch of Blue and red LED's which I cast into clear resin, shaped it to fit under the rear lip of the fender, painted it black and sanded the face clean with 600 grit (want to keep it a satin finish). It's very stealth looking (unless it's turned on) - glued in using shoe goo, doubt it'll ever come off.

Before work began:

DCFC0009-4.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v222/matt4x4/?action=view&current=DCFC0014-2.jpg

Current state:

DCFC0120.jpg

Tail lamp:

DCFC0118-1.jpg

DCFC0126-1.jpg