What did you do to your WR today?

Picked it up from the dealership. Wheeled it into the garage, and tore it down. Put it back together with the following add ons. AIS removal kit, JD jet kit, DRD full exhaust system, Scott's stabilizer IMS 3.1 gal tank, YZ shrouds, billet dipstick, Stainless oil filter, Zip Ty fuel screw, Magnetic drain plug, and an hour/tach meter. Got it back together just after dark then took her out on her maiden cruise. About 3 miles out I came across a booby trap that someone put out in the desert. A big pile of bailing wire right across the trail. WTF! It was completely wrapped up tight around the rear wheel behind the rotor. When it first came up it grabbed the pipe and cracked the side panels. Didn't hurt the pipe, just some scratches. The bike feels awesome in the 10 miles I rode. Will get some pics up tomorrow once I put the black wheels on it.

Added a Zyp ty fuel screw to finish of the AIS removal, air box mods, exhaust mod, o ring mod and the grey wire elimination.

Took it to "Worryhut" (Wayehutta ATV Area) and ran with 2 quads...WIDE OPEN! I spent as much time in the air as I did on the ground.

Got to a little play spot with some jumps and had an impromptu jumping contest with 3 quads, 2 souped up Honda Sportrax and one Blaster.

One of the quads had the distance for a long time...till I aired it out. Stepped off at 37 feet long! We rode 6 hours and I am wasted. Washed the bike and put her to bed.

I bought it a bastard step child...

1971CT70HKO.jpg

It's a '71 CT70HKO Honda Trail 70. The pic is what mine is supposed to look like, but the one I got is a little rougher. It runs, but needs some parts replaced or repaired. I'd give it a strong 75%. Now I have my winter project...SC

OMG I love my CT70. I ride it everyday!!! My 1991 has 14,600 miles (originally had 400) on it.... ALL OFF ROAD!!!

Today I am installing the kevlar reinforced renthal grips and ripping it up.

I bought it a bastard step child...

1971CT70HKO.jpg

It's a '71 CT70HKO Honda Trail 70. The pic is what mine is supposed to look like, but the one I got is a little rougher. It runs, but needs some parts replaced or repaired. I'd give it a strong 75%. Now I have my winter project...SC

I like your style........

BlueCT70Canon2038.jpg?t=1185992429