What did you do to your WR today?

I rode wheelie's around the unfinished housing plots in the development until the jack@$$ that sold me my POS house got his fat butt in his x-cop :busted: car and came down from the model to bust me... :naughty:

I waited till he got all the way there before taking off and leaving him in the dust. :ride:

And people wonder why everyone hates motorcycles.....?

Thanks for the reputation booster.

• Like 2

I fitted triple clamp handguard mounts to try & free up some handlebar space. With all the other crap I have on like GPS mount, mirror, Vortex switch etc it is getting real busy. :-) So much to buy so little money, where do you stop........

At a new bike Pete!!!

p.s. you gotta come down here mate, Ravo is awesome riding!!!!!

Now thats a thought!!! Been looking at all the writeups on the 2008 KTM 450. Looks pretty good so far.

I will have to get down to Ravo when the weather improves. Off to Margaret River this week for wine & cheese along with log fires. Looking forward to the break.

Cheers

Replaced a busted starter switch...?

Put on drop-style handlebar mounts for the bark busters...:ride:

Prepped Saturday night for a Sunday ride...:worthy:

Rode for hours on Sunday until I was so tired it took everything I had to get her loaded into the truck for the ride home...:busted:

Too fun!

-Jay

- All free mods except disconnecting the gray wire - the dealer said disconnecting the gray wire is a hoax and not recommended so they wouldn't do it.

~Adam

That dealer is a nit witt, Yami own instructions for the AIS removable Kit says to remove it...

- All free mods except disconnecting the gray wire - the dealer said disconnecting the gray wire is a hoax and not recommended so they wouldn't do it.

~Adam

That dealer is a nit witt, Yami own instructions for the AIS removable Kit says to remove it...

Yea, when I had the dealer do my mods, they said the same thing. I said well, do it anyway.