What did you do to your WR today?

Oil 'n filter changed, fresh air cleaner chain oiled going to be riding south of Bahia de los Angeles Baja California coming wendsday.

report. Left Bahia de Los Angeles as soon as I hit the dirt going south my handle bars started to move side to side when hiting rocks so I stoped and added two clics softer on my front comp dumping lost my paper license plate (copy) rear tire started to hit it so I went hard on the compression , all was good after that spent night camping in San Francisquito next day after a good cactus breakfast went on to el Arco then south to Viscaino loaded bikes on truck and went to lunch at San Ignacio nice mission.
  • Like 2

New 2015 WR450F:

Added Slip-on FMF Silencer, Dynojet Power Commander and opened up air-box.  A FMF Mega Bomb Header arriving next week. 

Anyone have any true and tested Power Commander maps for a Uncorked WR?  I'm comparing some of the off the shelf existing maps for WR's provided by DynoJet and some for the YZ450F.  YZ's seem to be opposite the WR's in the higher fuel mixtures,  YZ's tend to be leaner from stock, while the WR's tended to be richer at the same throttle positions and RPM's.

I'll post more about this in another area:  Just showing off the new bike for now!  First ride with the MODS this Saturday at Ocotillo Wells in CA.

IMG_1950 (1).JPG

IMG_1949.JPG

• Like 1

Put my wheel and brake kit on today. Every bike I've had with a 320mm rotor and 17" is such a pita to put on, only way I can ever get them on, even on my DRZ is to mount the wheel while leaving the rotor un-bolted hanging, then mount the caliper and slide the rotor in and bolt it up.. Bleh. Now I just need to get a smaller rear steel sprocket so I can put the rear wheel on.

7D55E2F1-30B7-47DD-A44A-DA8B81561AF4.jpg

Edited by Kx250FRiDeR651