What did you do to your WR today?

nope. They dont seem to draw much. I just wired them to the battery. Heres a pic i took with my new phone (xperia z3) that takes better pics in the dark. 185F8477-45DC-405F-8567-9530ACEA80F4_zps

Where did you buys these at?  Looking to do something like this on my 12.

hey rocker, be sure to post some pics when it's done, cheers Andy.

Will do, mate. Been stealing design cues from yours and drz=fun's bikes. It's not going to look right without black wheels, but those will come in time. Been running through an awful lot of brush and uncut trails lately where I ride next to my house - it's really beating up my current plastics (which are already beat up). Not quite willing yet to put the new stuff on until I tame some of these new trails.

Rode Bear Canyon southeast of Bozeman a week ago. Interesting trail with snotty mud due to rain the night before...

IMG_0164_zpsatrgqfqu.jpg

I have been running Pirelli MT43 trials tires front and rear. They have been good on dry trails but constantly loosing the front end on this ride told me I needed a different front tire...

Changed to a Dunlop Geomax AT81 front and tested it out on a ride up Bangtail Ridge

IMG_0166_zpskhhjyrxc.jpg

The new front tire worked good but I was still having starting issues, usually needing the cold start knob pulled, which implies I'm running too lean on my CO setting. I reset the CO [https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1145194-yamaha-fi-diagnostic-tool-wr450-specific/]and have tested starting over two more rides. My bike is now a one push start of the e-start without cold start or throttle adjustment - Finally  ?

Thursday I spent 3 hrs and the michigan S.o.S office trying to get it street legal. Now my application is sent to Lansing to get approved my the state. They said it's a 6-8 week wait. Looks like it's only dirt for me this year.