What did you do to your WR today?

crashed it - Since getting my 07, not having owned a bike in 19 yrs, I've wondered how my "first" fall was going to feel as I am a huge baby when it comes to pain. Well tonight I found out.....riding in the backyard with my boys, going too fast trying to miss the fence and round a tree, I locked the front tire up and went over as I was turning. Hit my quads hard on the handle bar and somehow messed up my left thumb nail, it looks like it folded and man does it hurt. Also my left toes are slightly swollen - I wasnt wearing my riding boots - that wont happen again.

My wife wasn't too pleased, but I'm no worse for the wear.

Edited by GASKICKER

I dropped off my clutch cover at my buddys machine shop to modify it for the wristpin oil nozzle injector thing. Mine is the the old style 2003 casting without a boss made for it so we are making a boss and pressing it into the case, either gonna be awesome one of a kind mod or I'll be buying a new clutch cover!

Oh shit son !!! Look what I found !!

A complete 05 motor with ......and get this...... 20 miles on it from the factory.

Yeah right? !! But it sure looks legit :thinking: .

I bought it ? .

You bought it from me.

Yep it is 100% legit.

You got a good deal!!!!!!

Today I ordered my Baja Designs kit. Dual sport harness and etc, Squadron LED headlight, dimmer module and the flush mount turn signals for my '12 WR450. New graphics coming, and a pair of Pirelli MT43 to pass inspection for CT DMV. Turkey runs here I come!

Got a 10% discount from BD for being a member of ADVrider. BD POC is Mike.

Whoo hoo, finished up my wrist pin oil nozzle mod, threw in a new coolant shaft and seals while I was in there too. Booked a room in TN for the Loretta Lynn trail ride this weekend too! Suppose to be great weather this weekend, so excited to get knobbies on dirt for the first time this year!

• Like 1

Put appropriate shoes (Michelin dessert + mousse) and 13 liter tank, uploaded tracks to the GPS and rode some 2013 Dakar trails in Catamarca, Argentina. 500km of dunes and stone between 2000 and 4500 m over sea level.

53387353250644680163114.jpg

1003372u.jpg

1003340c.jpg

53660853290611342833116.jpg

• Like 1

crashed it - Since getting my 07, not having owned a bike in 19 yrs, I've wondered how my "first" fall was going to feel as I am a huge baby when it comes to pain. Well tonight I found out.....riding in the backyard with my boys, going too fast trying to miss the fence and round a tree, I locked the front tire up and went over as I was turning. Hit my quads hard on the handle bar and somehow messed up my left thumb nail, it looks like it folded and man does it hurt. Also my left toes are slightly swollen - I wasnt wearing my riding boots - that wont happen again.

My wife wasn't too pleased, but I'm no worse for the wear.

How do you crash in your back yard ... lol