2006wr450f

What did you do to your WR today?

4,478 posts in this topic

No new parts for me :cry:

Got my headpipe back from getting a crack re-welded though, been using stock system so it will be like getting a new pipe again! :applause:

Just finished putting the 3.1 IMS tank on.:ride: Pictures to follow when the graphics get insalled on the shrouds.

1 person likes this

Well it wasn't this weekend but I recently added the following to my 2007 WR450:

- 3.1 Gal. IMS tank

- YZ radiator shrouds (no graphics for them yet though)

- Gold Unabiker radiator guards (absolutely awesome!)

- F*Word Industries flag mount (great mount)

- Cycra Probend hand guards (very strong)

- Aluminum clutch cover cover

- DNA Extreme black wheel and polished hub with paddle tire

- Disconnected the TPS sensor until I can get my new muffler and bike jetted properly

- All free mods except disconnecting the gray wire - the dealer said disconnecting the gray wire is a hoax and not recommended so they wouldn't do it.

~Adam

1 person likes this

I looked at mine while I was backing the car out to come to work!:thumbsdn:

1 person likes this

stared at it lovingly and made brrrrrrrrpppp noises all the way to my car this

morning.brrrrrrrp HAPPY FRIDAY!:ride:

I just looked at mine and felt sad. Its all beat up from a crash last week and I cant even fix her up because I also broke my hand in the same crash. Oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.:ride:

I bought it a bastard step child...

1971CT70HKO.jpg

It's a '71 CT70HKO Honda Trail 70. The pic is what mine is supposed to look like, but the one I got is a little rougher. It runs, but needs some parts replaced or repaired. I'd give it a strong 75%. Now I have my winter project...SC

I washed, gased, and lubed it to prepare for a ride tomorrow. Sick part is I'm loaning it out and I'll be riding an XR650.

I rode wheelie's around the unfinished housing plots in the development until the jack@$$ that sold me my POS house got his fat butt in his x-cop :busted: car and came down from the model to bust me... :naughty:

I waited till he got all the way there before taking off and leaving him in the dust. :ride:

1 person likes this

Clark that is a killer Honda Trail 70! The first bile I learned to ride when I was a young one was my uncles Honda Trail 90. His next bike was a Kawasaki TR100; which I bought. That was a high/low transmission 5 speed (x2 for 10). Anyway....

I rode the "sh*t" out of my 07 WR450 this evening in the hills and mountains. The 07 WR450 is simply AWESOME!!!

My neighbor has a red trail 70 , but the pipe isn't as cool, is it stock?

My WR is sad, gots to work all weekend and leave the bike in the garage.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By short450
      Very low hour rear shock for a 2010 - 2013 Yamaha YZ450F.  It was a back up shock and was valved by Enzo.  
      Only asking $250!
      Call or text me at 801-36two-8899
    • By shane5350
      Hi, I recently bought a used 2014 Yz250f (efi bike) and i have been having a problem with it. So i bought the bike from a guy who raced motocross, he kept the bike in tip top shape. When i got the bike, it had a fresh top-end with a high compression piston, and stage two hotcams and a aftermarket exhaust systems. I race a mix of woods and moto races so i figured i could just add a few things for the woods and it would be set to go. When i was riding the bike before buying it, the seller mentioned that the bike almost "hesitates" when going from low to high rpms, he said that this had something to do with the new sprockets but to just stay on the gas. i bought the bike not thinking much about that because it was all around a really nice bike but now i cannot for the life of me figure out what is a causing that bog. On a moto track you hardly notice it because your always riding in the top end of the rpm range, however in the tight woods it makes the bike difficult the ride. It almost feels like there is a gap inbetween the bottom and top end powerwise, and you have to roll on the throttle real smooth in order for it to not sputter. If your going slow and then try and grab throttle quickly (to get over a log for example), it sputters out and there is no power. I tried giving the bike more bottom end power by adding a bigger sprocket, which gave more bottom end but didnt make the bog go away. Then i bought a GYTR Power Tuner, thinking i could retard the Ignition timing and move the power to the bottom end. I haven't gotten to test it a ton yet, but so far maps have helped take away the bog. Aside from that the bike runs perfectly, i have looked online and found no one else who seems to have had this problem which is why i am posting this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, as i have no clue what to do next, Thanks.
    • By jpbelair66
      Seeing if I can use this method on my 450 of securing in the back of my truck

I will not be using the front wheel mount in my truck***.  Only used as a test anchor point for pictures and compression. 
      The ratchet strap ends will be attached to the inside of my truck bed.  The other end to the blue strap -they will pull down at more if a 45 degree anger, not the 5-10 degree straight down in the pictures 

so, where i have my blue straps, will that damage the forks, frame or suspension in any way?

i have too many cables running on and around my handle bar to strap it down from up there. 

• By jpbelair66
      Seeing if I can use this method on my 450 of securing to in the back of my truck

I will not be using the front wheel mount in my truck***.  Only used as a test anchor point for pictures and compression. 
      The ratchet strap ends will be attached to the inside of my truck bed.  The other end to the blue strap -they will pull down at more if a 45 degree anger, not the 5-10 degree straight down in the pictures 

so, where i have my blue straps, will that damage the forks, frame or suspension in any way?

i have too many cables running on and around my handle bar to strap it down from up there. 
    • By jpbelair66
      Seeing if I can use this method on my 450 of securing to in the back of my truck