HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

2006wr450f

What did you do to your WR today?

4,469 posts in this topic

No new parts for me :cry:

Got my headpipe back from getting a crack re-welded though, been using stock system so it will be like getting a new pipe again! :applause:

Just finished putting the 3.1 IMS tank on.:ride: Pictures to follow when the graphics get insalled on the shrouds.

1 person likes this

Well it wasn't this weekend but I recently added the following to my 2007 WR450:

- 3.1 Gal. IMS tank

- YZ radiator shrouds (no graphics for them yet though)

- Gold Unabiker radiator guards (absolutely awesome!)

- F*Word Industries flag mount (great mount)

- Cycra Probend hand guards (very strong)

- Aluminum clutch cover cover

- DNA Extreme black wheel and polished hub with paddle tire

- Disconnected the TPS sensor until I can get my new muffler and bike jetted properly

- All free mods except disconnecting the gray wire - the dealer said disconnecting the gray wire is a hoax and not recommended so they wouldn't do it.

~Adam

1 person likes this

I looked at mine while I was backing the car out to come to work!:thumbsdn:

1 person likes this

stared at it lovingly and made brrrrrrrrpppp noises all the way to my car this

morning.brrrrrrrp HAPPY FRIDAY!:ride:

I just looked at mine and felt sad. Its all beat up from a crash last week and I cant even fix her up because I also broke my hand in the same crash. Oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later.:ride:

I bought it a bastard step child...

1971CT70HKO.jpg

It's a '71 CT70HKO Honda Trail 70. The pic is what mine is supposed to look like, but the one I got is a little rougher. It runs, but needs some parts replaced or repaired. I'd give it a strong 75%. Now I have my winter project...SC

I washed, gased, and lubed it to prepare for a ride tomorrow. Sick part is I'm loaning it out and I'll be riding an XR650.

I rode wheelie's around the unfinished housing plots in the development until the jack@$$ that sold me my POS house got his fat butt in his x-cop :busted: car and came down from the model to bust me... :naughty:

I waited till he got all the way there before taking off and leaving him in the dust. :ride:

1 person likes this

I fitted triple clamp handguard mounts to try & free up some handlebar space. With all the other crap I have on like GPS mount, mirror, Vortex switch etc it is getting real busy. :-) So much to buy so little money, where do you stop........

Clark that is a killer Honda Trail 70! The first bile I learned to ride when I was a young one was my uncles Honda Trail 90. His next bike was a Kawasaki TR100; which I bought. That was a high/low transmission 5 speed (x2 for 10). Anyway....

I rode the "sh*t" out of my 07 WR450 this evening in the hills and mountains. The 07 WR450 is simply AWESOME!!!

My neighbor has a red trail 70 , but the pipe isn't as cool, is it stock?

My WR is sad, gots to work all weekend and leave the bike in the garage.