HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whyzee79

'03 Yz450f

5 posts in this topic

Ok,

So I was talking to my buddy about tracks and bikes just a while ago, and he (i've been waiting for this) expressed interest in selling his 03 YZ450F!

That's a big of an upgrade from the 426 as I know the 03's are untamed animal's, and it feels light. I've ridden his 03 once before.

Thoughts?

Ok,

So I was talking to my buddy about tracks and bikes just a while ago, and he (i've been waiting for this) expressed interest in selling his 03 YZ450F!

That's a big of an upgrade from the 426 as I know the 03's are untamed animal's, and it feels light. I've ridden his 03 once before.

Thoughts?

you will like it a lot more than the 426 - it flat out rips....probably the fastest bike still out there - but you need to learn to ride it right in order not to crash and hurt yourself. It can wear you flat out. There are many ways to tame it, help it corner better and make it better all the way around. I still have mine and luv it...but for cornering and handling the 06-08 are much better

Thats cool. Also jumping from the 426 to that 450 will probably be a dream change for me as is. I don't race, just ride for fun. :thumbsup:

Though I wouldn't mind putting killer suspension on the 450, (or the 426 if I dont buy the 450, but I probably will :thumbsup: ).

i just bought a low hour 03 from my buddy and it F- - - in rips

i'm going to change the rear sprocket from the 48 to a 50 tooth though, because its hard to take off in tight spots and i ride in the woods alot.

Thats cool. :thumbsup:

I am trying to track down a graphics kit for it.

In particular, I am looking for N-Style Team graphics from 2003. they had red/white/blue/black, with black # plates.

I can't find em!! :thumbsup: