Race fuel questions on the YZF's

Those for you who have a completely stock engine, do you notice any positive differences in engine running with some race fuel? I am thinking about trying a 50/50 mix of pump/CAM II . I have never really felt the need to run a race fuel blend on any of my 4 strokes, but I am simply curious...

No difference. The only fuels that you will feel a difference with are oxygenated such as U4. Stock fourstrokes do not need any extra octane, so giving it more won't do anything. The only bikes that you will feel a difference with race gas in them are ones that truely need it.

No difference. The only fuels that you will feel a difference with are oxygenated such as U4. Stock fourstrokes do not need any extra octane, so giving it more won't do anything. The only bikes that you will feel a difference with race gas in them are ones that truely need it.

you are on the rigth track with U4.2 and oxygenated fuels. Typical a 3-6% HP increase...it works fantastic...bike is on steroids with it

I do however think that C12 with a 25% mix of premium makes my 450/470 bark more...than straight prem - and it should runs cleaner. ZipTy Racing recommended this to me at 50% mix - I prefer 25%

I have a good amount of race fuel experience with all my 2 strokes over the years, and bottom line with 2 strokes, is they all will run so much "cleaner" and crisp with race fuel, and they are easier to jet. Can't say as I have ever felt any substantial hp gains, but like I said, instant, crisp clean throttle response feels just like added hp anyway!