HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitch_from_Oz

Hand Gaurds

4 posts in this topic

Ouch all,

I went on a crazy high speed ride thios weekend with a group of 13 guys. The trails consisted of high speed fire roads. :D Rutted out fire roads. Whoops and far as the eye could see :D and tight, twisty, rooted, nasty tight singlke track. The scary part, we did not really slow down that much on the tight and twisty stuff..... :)

Anyway, to my point. USE HANS GAURDS. I dont have any installed (they currently reside in my shed) :D.... My fingers feel like they have been whipped and smashed with a four-by-two th morning.....

Mitch

Shane Watts is from Australia and he dont need handguards. (kidding) :)

------------------

Darin from Missouri WR400F Pro-Tapers, Applied TC, Clarke 3.3, YZ seat, Scotts Shark Fin, FMF PC IV S.A., One Industries Hannah Retro Kit, WER Steering Dampner,Pacemaker Computer, Andrews Powder Coating-painted gloss black

The difference between Watts and me is simple...

1. He weighs about half as much

2. He is well known

3. hmm, there is no three... :)

Mitch

You also forgot...

3. Hes not really human.

(hes more machine than human)

------------------

Darin from Missouri WR400F Pro-Tapers, Applied TC, Clarke 3.3, YZ seat, Scotts Shark Fin, FMF PC IV S.A., One Industries Hannah Retro Kit, WER Steering Dampner,Pacemaker Computer, Andrews Powder Coating-painted gloss black