E-bay Coordination

Do any of you guys coordinate for E-bay? I have seen that on other forum sites where people list their screen names so friends aren't bidding against friends.

Well what do ya think?

? or ? ?

i have a different ebay name than what i use for forums. not a bad idea if you know someone there so you are not trying to over bid someone.

It's a good idea for the buyer but can be a bad idea for the seller.

? I mean we are all freinds on here so you have to draw the line somewhere ?

? It could work out that only one guy bids on it and YOU are the one that loses out because all "freinds" were told about it.

Thats why u wait till the last minute to do any bidding, for one bidding with days left only jacks the price up more so theres no use unless you cant be around for the closing you can put your bid in and either u win or not. You can stop the buddy bidding by waiting till the last minute cuz there not gonna bid on a friends auction if theres no action cuz they dont wanna win it just jack the prices up. Im sure it happens alot more than we want to think but i never bid till the last minute or 30 seconds doesnt give the guy with the high bid a chance to redo it so ive won alot like that. Exactly how i won my 03 XRL for 2500 the guy with top bid told the seller" man i looked away and then it says i was outbid with 12 seconds left i didnt have time to react" i was happy to hear that LOL

There is always the case where 2 or more people "must have it" that you guys didn't cover.

That just baffles me. Isn't paying new price for a used part in the name of winning the auction the same as losing? :bonk:

Everyone does the last minute bidding; it is not exactly a strategy.

Other than that, I would just list stuff and not worry about who wanted it. Let people pay what they're gonna pay.

i never bid till the last minute or 30 seconds doesnt give the guy with the high bid a chance to redo it so ive won alot like that. Exactly how i won my 03 XRL for 2500 the guy with top bid told the seller" man i looked away and then it says i was outbid with 12 seconds left i didnt have time to react" i was happy to hear that LOL

I think any smart ebayer uses that method and on top of not jacking up the price days early giving other people a chance to jack it up higher, you set in your head the most you are willing to bid and you bid once instead of getting into a pissing match with the computer just so you get what you want even though you bid more then you initially wanted your max bid.

That just baffles me. Isn't paying new price for a used part in the name of winning the auction the same as losing? :bonk:

Everyone does the last minute bidding; it is not exactly a strategy.

Other than that, I would just list stuff and not worry about who wanted it. Let people pay what they're gonna pay.

That's not true at all, lots of times it's bid up early, then freezes for a few days till the end.

I wait till the last 3 seconds to bid though.

I do agree to just list it and what happens, happens.

The best thing though is to PUT IT ON TT AT A FAIR PRICE and if no one buys it, then ebay it goes.

That's not true at all, lots of times it's bid up early, then freezes for a few days till the end.

I wait till the last 3 seconds to bid though.

I do agree to just list it and what happens, happens.

The best thing though is to PUT IT ON TT AT A FAIR PRICE and if no one buys it, then ebay it goes.

this will be my policy now on . to list stuff here first.