HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

sag

2 posts in this topic

You want to turn the collar to push up against the spring, NOT away from the spring. That would be counter-clockwise if viewed from above.

To convert inches to metric, there are 2.54cm (25.4mm)per inch. Multiply your inches by 25.4(mm) to get your answer.

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 05-21-2000).]

I just measured the rear sag per the manual and the difference is 5 inches not the recommended 3.5 to 4. I weigh 185 with full gear.

Question is, to decrease this difference would I loosen the adjuster to decrease pressure on the spring? Also any idea where to find a tape measure in mm. instead of inches?

Dougie I will be following your progress on here with the suspension deal, I too am getting interested in this.

Thanks all,

Kyle

------------------

'00 WR, Renthal bars, Cycra hand guards, throttle stop cut,for now everything else stock