Check this out...very cool technology for FCR

Many of you know I have been working on a fix for my 03 470 carb that has no LJ...not that it is broke, but I need more tuning capabilities to keep me smiling....yes more than A ZipTy Carb mod...I want a adj leakjet that gives me the best of both worlds...air flow and fuel flow tuning. We all know R&D is a solution. Here is another solution that gives more tuning ability, I believe.

so here you go - I am not promoting this - I am just a messenger...and a possible customer once my research is complete.....GreyRacer please don't shoot me....you know I am a tinkerer.....:thumbsup:

enjoy

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531344

Is one on the way?

Yeah, I know.

I read through this thread:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527652

...and Eddie and JD are saying just about exactly what I've been saying all along:

personally i find once the leak circuit is set,you never touch it again.

The timing and volume of the pump is adjustable by means already provided by Keihin, it's just a bit difficult to understand, and it's undeniably cumbersome. The only thing that can't be set that would be nice to have some control over is the actual size of the delivery orifice in the nozzle itself.

The improvements to the check valve are worthwhile, but otherwise, it's just a way to make the AP a little simpler to dial in, IMO.

And of course, as you know, I'm of the opinion that a lot of guys are trying to accomplish something with the AP that simply doesn't need doing at all in most cases. As long as I don't have to try not to kill the engine at idle while working the throttle, I don't care how it acts under those circumstances. As long as it responds without hesitation when underway, I'm good.

Is one on the way?

Well if I go this route - they want my carb to test fuel flow characteristics first and then determine if install will add gains/tuning. This would be on my 03, remember no LJ in it

I can not see how my 06 carb throttle response, non bog issue can get any better to Greys point.....Zipty set everything up and it is damn near perfect....especially with the fuel I use.

Well if I go this route - they want my carb to test fuel flow characteristics first and then determine if install will add gains/tuning. This would be on my 03, remember no LJ in it

I can not see how my 06 carb throttle response, non bog issue can get any better to Greys point.....Zipty set everything up and it is damn near perfect....especially with the fuel I use.

I'm curious how well it works, and for a 470!:thumbsup: