HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
litng1

supertrapp does anyone run it open?

6 posts in this topic

took mine off, put different tip on pipe,and it sound alot better. i will tell you how it performes once i fix my jetting. I know it will add a little more power..

I've run them both ways and don't recommend it. For one it's noisy as hell, but more importantly it kills your bottom end withbout the disks. You may gain a little on top at wide open throttle but it's not worth the loss on the bottom.

Just try a few mroe disks if you're looking for a little less restriction.

I've run them both ways and don't recommend it. For one it's noisy as hell, but more importantly it kills your bottom end withbout the disks. You may gain a little on top at wide open throttle but it's not worth the loss on the bottom.

my thoughts to a tee!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My experience also.