Any cool yz graphic kits

Looking for a cool set of yz graphics kit for 07 -yz450 any suggestions!:thumbsup:

One Industries makes really nice stuff. One I like a lot is the white "falcon" graphics, not sure what it is called but it is white and blue camo, with mostly white background and it has a blue phoenix/falcon on the shrouds (not that big).

Graphics kits are all personal taste tho :thumbsup:

Arno

The Henry kit is always cool.

^^^^ I saw those graphics on ebay and thought they looked sick, does anyone on here have them on their bike? If so post some pics. Also here is the one industries white camo kit. One industries is your best bet, best quality out there imo.

7-15-07010.jpg

^^^^ I saw those graphics on ebay and thought they looked sick, does anyone on here have them on their bike? If so post some pics. Also here is the one industries white camo kit. One industries is your best bet, best quality out there imo.

7-15-07010.jpg

those are my favorite for white plastics, nice bike man!

i take it you like carbon fiber...:thumbsup:

gorgeous bike man !!! many props how well would 450 graphic fit a 400?

i literally JUST finished putting my brand new Alpinestars One industries kit on my 06 450... it looks AWESOME! i'll post pics as soon as its light out...

i ordered it thinking that it was shrouds only... and it turns out its a complete kit! all for under 100 bucks canadian!

I like these, espescially since my bike is still the only one i have seen with them.

P5220317.jpg

Man all those bikes are so sick!

Another vote for One Industries. I have the 06 Alpha graphics on my 450 and really like the way they look.

IMG_1980.jpg

Now you're in Oregon, dude.

Another awesome graphic kit is Face Lift Unlimited (FLU) Graphics,that is what i have on my 04 450 YZ.i will try to post a pic..

Now you're in Oregon, dude.

Yeah that's an old pic, I need to get some more recent ones. Graphics didn't change from WA to OR though :D