HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lawdog923

Any cool yz graphic kits

14 posts in this topic

One Industries makes really nice stuff. One I like a lot is the white "falcon" graphics, not sure what it is called but it is white and blue camo, with mostly white background and it has a blue phoenix/falcon on the shrouds (not that big).

Graphics kits are all personal taste tho :thumbsup:

Arno

^^^^ I saw those graphics on ebay and thought they looked sick, does anyone on here have them on their bike? If so post some pics. Also here is the one industries white camo kit. One industries is your best bet, best quality out there imo.

7-15-07010.jpg

^^^^ I saw those graphics on ebay and thought they looked sick, does anyone on here have them on their bike? If so post some pics. Also here is the one industries white camo kit. One industries is your best bet, best quality out there imo.

7-15-07010.jpg

those are my favorite for white plastics, nice bike man!

i take it you like carbon fiber...:thumbsup:

i literally JUST finished putting my brand new Alpinestars One industries kit on my 06 450... it looks AWESOME! i'll post pics as soon as its light out...

i ordered it thinking that it was shrouds only... and it turns out its a complete kit! all for under 100 bucks canadian!

I like these, espescially since my bike is still the only one i have seen with them.

P5220317.jpg

Now you're in Oregon, dude.

Yeah that's an old pic, I need to get some more recent ones. Graphics didn't change from WA to OR though :D