flywheel and bigger sprocket??

I am about to order the GYTR off road flywheel for my 07 YZ450F. Should I go ahead and pick up a 52 T sprocket or will the flywheel fix me up for woods riding. Also which skid plate do you guys run (I'm thinking thumpertalk plate) and which chain I'm thinking X ring. Thanks lots trying to build the ultimate woods bike.?

i went with 51 tooth and no flywheel weight.

very happy with the sprocket size. i had a 50 tooth for about 2 months and just had to go that one more tooth.

i feel the sprocket size is more important than a fly wheel weight. in tight stuff you are clutching less. and stalling less, but a weight will help as well.

i am debating a weight myself. but i'm going to talk to a few local boys that have it installed and ride my terrain before i make up my mind.

I've got an 07 YZ450 running 52/12 sprockets. Enjoy the fire roads but the tight rocky stuff still kick my a$$. Going for a GYTR flywheel next and probably a re-valve on my forks some time.

I have a skid plate from phlatland in KS. Nice unit but one of the brackets does not fit. Still works well enough not to be a problem.

I do alot of trail riding with by 2 young boys and when I purchased my YZ450, it ended up stalling endlessly during the slow portions of the trails. I put the heavy GYTR flywheel on and it now pulls like a tractor. I can take off from first gear with minimal RPM's, coast in 1st at idle speed and slowly take off without it ever stalling. Its nearly flawless now at very low speeds and RPM's. I too wanted it for woods, so I also added a skid plate, water pump/frame/radiator guards, and all of the other toys, trinkets and trash useful for that type of riding (see garage). Ganadore

I do alot of trail riding with by 2 young boys and when I purchased my YZ450, it ended up stalling endlessly during the slow portions of the trails. I put the heavy GYTR flywheel on and it now pulls like a tractor. I can take off from first gear with minimal RPM's, coast in 1st at idle speed and slowly take off without it ever stalling. Its nearly flawless now at very low speeds and RPM's. I too wanted it for woods, so I also added a skid plate, water pump/frame/radiator guards, and all of the other toys, trinkets and trash useful for that type of riding (see garage). Ganadore

Ganador, Did you get the heavy flywheel, 6.15 kc-cm^2?

Does it mellow out the odd feel kind of like the engine is mis-firing at constant throttle settings?