HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigwake

03 yz450f part needed..

5 posts in this topic

since i cannot post a wanted in the for sale section, i geuss i can ask here..just wondered if anyone has their tank/radiator shrouds (plastics)..with or without graphics..any help? thanx-josh

I will check my parts bin....keep in mind....03-05 plastics are all the same.....thats the good news.

I may have fenders and other parts to if needed.....I will pm you after I check

:thumbsup:

thanx for the fast reply!..that would be awesome if you could find some in your bin!..i've been checking ebay and i find new in box pairs for like $40 plus shipping..and they are acerbis and i dont kno if the colors will really match stock too well..and im on a tight budget bcuz i had to replace the radiators right off the bat from buying the bike..so that's why i need the shrouds..haha..if you could find some..idk how much shipping is to cooper city florida..but if the price is right i would like to buy them..if they are straight without stress marks..so just let me know if you find anything..thanx again-josh

..if they are straight without stress marks.

If you mean the white coloured marks when the plastics are bent, you can get them back to blue with a heat gun or maybe even a hair dryer. It sounds ridiculous, but this is not a joke, it really does work. Try it on your old plastics.