Do you think an OEM...

...gray/black seat cover from an 07 yz450 would fit on a 04 yz450? I can't find an after market one in gray/black. I figured maybe I would just order the OEM one from a new bike. So, how do you think it would fit?

Thanks

Matt

Grab an aftermarket black gripper cover for your your seat, I think they look better than the stock covers.

I might add that I am putting all white plastics on it and getting custom graphics done. That is why I would like the gray/black seat.

It should work. Just pull it tight.

I might add that I am putting all white plastics on it and getting custom graphics done. That is why I would like the gray/black seat.

I still think black would look better, but it's not my bike of course. TMAC25's bike looks pretty good with a black seat(it kind of looks like he coloured the stock cover's grey sides black).http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531119

The 07 seat is about the same in front taller through the midddle and narrower at the back. You might be able to compensate for the extra material in the middle by pulling it tight. The back would be a problem since the 07 is considerably narrower at the rear I don't think there is enought material to stretch across and 04 base.

The 07 seat is about the same in front taller through the midddle and narrower at the back. You might be able to compensate for the extra material in the middle by pulling it tight. The back would be a problem since the 07 is considerably narrower at the rear I don't think there is enought material to stretch across and 04 base.

Thanks for the info.