Stealth turn signals

I have seached and didnt find what I was looking for. Ive installed a dual star mirror,a brake light switch and now I need a very small set of turn signals for the back only(I think that will make me legal).What I did find was turn signals with no switch.I need a complete kit with wiring,handlebar switch and everything else to make it work.I also want it to be very small. Has anyone installed something like this on a 07 WR450 ? thanks

I don't think you will find a "turn signal kit". You will have to build your own.

Try these guys for switches and small turn signals.

http://www.kandstech.com/

I don't think you will find a "turn signal kit". You will have to build your own.

Try these guys for switches and small turn signals.

http://www.kandstech.com/

Thanks, Ill call them. Still , Ill bet someone out there sells a kit. ?

Im still hoping someone out there has some more info on this. thanks bob

I don't know how well you can see the ones I (sky blue camos) used, they are very small and don't stick out past the tag. Used the same ones on the front, from K&S. I'll try and upload a better pic.

R0014914.jpg

I don't know how well you can see the ones I (sky blue camos) used, they are very small and don't stick out past the tag. Used the same ones on the front, from K&S. I'll try and upload a better pic.

R0014914.jpg

I cant see your turn signals on your picture.Id like to see your set up. How did you do the wiring and the handle bar switch ? thanks bob

th_misc.051.jpgth_misc.049.jpgth_misc.052.jpgth_misc.053.jpg

1 - Handlebar switch w/flash to pass, horn, hi & lo, lights on/off. Needed to raise the hot-start to clear the switch.

2 - Plastic tag holder from my toy hauling trailer. The rear signals are attached to this.

3 - Front signals are the same as the rear, very small.

4 - Mounting bracket.

Switch has seperate hot wires for the headlight, horn ands ignals. HL is still AC and everything else is running on DC. Hydraulic pressure switches are used F/R. Brake and tailights are already wired just doesn't have the switches. Same for the headlight, needs a hi lo switch.

th_misc.051.jpgth_misc.049.jpgth_misc.052.jpgth_misc.053.jpg

1 - Handlebar switch w/flash to pass, horn, hi & lo, lights on/off. Needed to raise the hot-start to clear the switch.

2 - Plastic tag holder from my toy hauling trailer. The rear signals are attached to this.

3 - Front signals are the same as the rear, very small.

4 - Mounting bracket.

Switch has seperate hot wires for the headlight, horn ands ignals. HL is still AC and everything else is running on DC. Hydraulic pressure switches are used F/R. Brake and tailights are already wired just doesn't have the switches. Same for the headlight, needs a hi lo switch.

Alright, where did you get that hot start spacer and the brackets for the front signals??????????