HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PROWLER 58

Stealth turn signals

11 posts in this topic

I have seached and didnt find what I was looking for. Ive installed a dual star mirror,a brake light switch and now I need a very small set of turn signals for the back only(I think that will make me legal).What I did find was turn signals with no switch.I need a complete kit with wiring,handlebar switch and everything else to make it work.I also want it to be very small. Has anyone installed something like this on a 07 WR450 ? thanks

I don't think you will find a "turn signal kit". You will have to build your own.

Try these guys for switches and small turn signals.

http://www.kandstech.com/

Thanks, Ill call them. Still , Ill bet someone out there sells a kit. ?

I don't know how well you can see the ones I (sky blue camos) used, they are very small and don't stick out past the tag. Used the same ones on the front, from K&S. I'll try and upload a better pic.

R0014914.jpg

I don't know how well you can see the ones I (sky blue camos) used, they are very small and don't stick out past the tag. Used the same ones on the front, from K&S. I'll try and upload a better pic.

R0014914.jpg

I cant see your turn signals on your picture.Id like to see your set up. How did you do the wiring and the handle bar switch ? thanks bob

th_misc.051.jpgth_misc.049.jpgth_misc.052.jpgth_misc.053.jpg

1 - Handlebar switch w/flash to pass, horn, hi & lo, lights on/off. Needed to raise the hot-start to clear the switch.

2 - Plastic tag holder from my toy hauling trailer. The rear signals are attached to this.

3 - Front signals are the same as the rear, very small.

4 - Mounting bracket.

Switch has seperate hot wires for the headlight, horn ands ignals. HL is still AC and everything else is running on DC. Hydraulic pressure switches are used F/R. Brake and tailights are already wired just doesn't have the switches. Same for the headlight, needs a hi lo switch.

th_misc.051.jpgth_misc.049.jpgth_misc.052.jpgth_misc.053.jpg

1 - Handlebar switch w/flash to pass, horn, hi & lo, lights on/off. Needed to raise the hot-start to clear the switch.

2 - Plastic tag holder from my toy hauling trailer. The rear signals are attached to this.

3 - Front signals are the same as the rear, very small.

4 - Mounting bracket.

Switch has seperate hot wires for the headlight, horn ands ignals. HL is still AC and everything else is running on DC. Hydraulic pressure switches are used F/R. Brake and tailights are already wired just doesn't have the switches. Same for the headlight, needs a hi lo switch.

Alright, where did you get that hot start spacer and the brackets for the front signals??????????