HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tbrazil

Installing Acerbis fender on XR650L

6 posts in this topic

Well I probably should have checked the list to find out how people are installing the Universal Acerbis fender on a XR650L but I didn't. I came up with my own solution which I'm pretty happy with. I use automotive shock absorber bushings to space it out. It's snug and probably vibration cancelling. I thought I'd share it with you'll. Here's goes.

http://www.brazilcamp.com/xr650l/fender/fender.html

P.S. - No warranty is implied :thumbsup:

Thanks. I'm an engineer by trade. I get paid to come up with complex solutions for simple problems :thumbsup:

Very nice looking. I know what front fender I will be getting for my bike this winter.

Thanks. I'm an engineer by trade. I get paid to come up with complex solutions for simple problems :busted:

LOL!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks. I'm an engineer by trade. I get paid to come up with complex solutions for simple problems :lol:

LOL x 2 :cheers::bonk::busted::lol:

nice job, looks great :thumbsup: thanks for the detailed write up and pics :thumbsup: