HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HANDSOME

Sold my 03 yz450 now I'm lost.

7 posts in this topic

The money was right but now I miss having a bike. I thought of maybe looking for an XR650 and licencing it or a KTM525 or a WR450. Something thats in good shape and different. Opinions please !

The money was right but now I miss having a bike. I thought of maybe looking for an XR650 and licencing it or a KTM525 or a WR450. Something thats in good shape and different. Opinions please !

for dual sport

offroading

tracks

????

different.......Aprilia, Benelli

Buy an 06-08 yz450f if you plan on ridding dirt, or a ktm 525 for the street. Also I saw the new KTM 505 the other day I must say I dont like Orange bikes, but that looks like one bad bike for the street and dirt.

I didn't like the handling of my '03 KTM525exc, but they could be better now. I'd go for the XR650 or WR450. Just my opinion (and I don't think I'll ever buy another KTM).

I like to ride tracks but I would like to ride trails too. Maybe another YZ but since I had a 450 I wanted to try some thing different... maybe even a 250f as long as I dont want to ride it on the street.

I have a 02 KTM520SX that I loved in the trails but not so hot on the track, I have the 6-Speed tranny in it, and would do 106MPH would be perfect to make street legal. I bought an 03 YZ450 still have no problems in the trail and love it on the track.