Sold my 03 yz450 now I'm lost.

The money was right but now I miss having a bike. I thought of maybe looking for an XR650 and licencing it or a KTM525 or a WR450. Something thats in good shape and different. Opinions please !

The money was right but now I miss having a bike. I thought of maybe looking for an XR650 and licencing it or a KTM525 or a WR450. Something thats in good shape and different. Opinions please !

for dual sport

offroading

tracks

????

different.......Aprilia, Benelli

Buy an 06-08 yz450f if you plan on ridding dirt, or a ktm 525 for the street. Also I saw the new KTM 505 the other day I must say I dont like Orange bikes, but that looks like one bad bike for the street and dirt.

I didn't like the handling of my '03 KTM525exc, but they could be better now. I'd go for the XR650 or WR450. Just my opinion (and I don't think I'll ever buy another KTM).

I like to ride tracks but I would like to ride trails too. Maybe another YZ but since I had a 450 I wanted to try some thing different... maybe even a 250f as long as I dont want to ride it on the street.

I like to ride tracks but I would like to ride trails too. Maybe another YZ but since I had a 450 I wanted to try some thing different... maybe even a 250f as long as I dont want to ride it on the street.

how about one of these

http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/bikes/bike.jsp?b=g650xchallenge

I have a 02 KTM520SX that I loved in the trails but not so hot on the track, I have the 6-Speed tranny in it, and would do 106MPH would be perfect to make street legal. I bought an 03 YZ450 still have no problems in the trail and love it on the track.