HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barry_A._Wray

WR400 for sale

4 posts in this topic

1998 Yamaha WR400 WR 400, Excellent condition. Big Gun exhaust. Devol

radiator gurads and frame guards. New O-ring chain and Renthal sprockets.

Barkbusters with SRC triple clamp mounts. Dunlop tires in great shape.

$3750. Email me for Pictures at WRAYB@UNCWIL.EDU. $3,750.00, (910) 392-8628

The bike is really in great shape. In addition to the above ad I have a White Brothers E-series exhaust and the original Yamaha exhaust. I also have an extra radiator for the left side. New plastic for the rear number plates (stock white). New radiator shouds (without the graphics). The original WR headlight/number plate. The original WR rear fender with taillight. The Yamaha owner's manual (a very good manual!). Extra other stuff too.

Thanks, Barry.

Barry, I'd be interested in your extra side number plates as long as they fit a '99. I don't see why they wouldn't though. How much do you want for them?

------------------

Dougie, '99 WR400

Mods: YZ timing, Race Tech Suspension, FMF PC IV, FMF Hi FLo Moto, YZ seat, IMS 3.3 tank, One Industries Graphics, Renthal bars, 14/52 gearing.

Originally posted by Bryan:

Hey Barry.

How much do you want for the White Brothers exhaust? Is it the s-bend or the pro meg? Does it have a header too?

Bryan...

Humm, The pipe came with the bike when I bought it so I am unsure but it looks just like the Pro-Meg silencer in my Dennis Kirk catalog. I do have the header too..but I am not sure if it is the high-boy or not? Can anyone tell me how to tell the difference?

Both are in really good shape. No big dents but both have a few small ones (it looks like the they are from mounting the silencer). The silencer is alum (not carbon fiber).

The silencer was either $282 (pro-meg) or $245 (s-bend) and the head pipe was either $170 (Stainless Steal) or $141 (Stainless Steal High-boy).

What do you guys think a fair price for a used pipe and silencer would be?

Thanks, Barry.

------------------

Barry A. Wray

910-392-8628

WRAYB@UNCWIL.EDU