06-07 With blacl plastic

I am thinking about changing from white to black plastics, but would like to see what it looks like first, so does anyone have all black plastics on their 06-07 yz450f, if so please post some pics. Thanks.

Your bike looks great in White with all the work/mods you have put into it....:thumbsup:

I think Black will make it look like a mulusha want to be........sorry I am opinionated:blah:

Good point, I am just getting tired of the white, so I bought black plastics and one industries Alpinestar graphics, so it will be all black with blue and black graphics. I think it may look cool, and if it doesn't, no big deal it's only a few bolts to turn it back.

please post some pics when its done

i plan on buying a black set of plastics as well. It would be sweet if you could post some pics.

Will do, plastics will be here in a week and I already have the graphics, so pics to come.

Good point, I am just getting tired of the white, so I bought black plastics and one industries Alpinestar graphics, so it will be all black with blue and black graphics. I think it may look cool, and if it doesn't, no big deal it's only a few bolts to turn it back.

You could always go SE yellow.....with custom hurricane style or custome SE style graphics:thumbsup:

still no pics of a black 450

heres a pic of my bike garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=35979

wow nice crash. where did you buy that kit from? did it come with that front number plate?

Thanks for the pics. Im staying all white and then going back all blue. The black does not look good to me at all.

I like the look of the #900 bike a lot, but the Mulisha bike....not.

This was mine but I sold it for a new 250F

101_0103.jpg

I like the look of the #900 bike a lot, but the Mulisha bike....not.

Yeah, it's the stock seat cover that's out of place. Needs a full black one. :ride:

Nope, seat cover won't help. Sorry.

To be honest I am not a fan of the black bike look............looks too military or something from the movies to hide what it is... for me...the bike above looks good only because it has more blue than black...and the blue wheels set it off.....I am not a fan of the Mulusia look at all.

Mine will be yellow with black like the Anniversary R1 when I am finished with it.....but full black....no way:thumbsdn:

250f

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=43373

i like that one 1 up ^ and the metal malisha:thumbsup: