Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mark razz

need info about Yamaha WR 426 4 stroke

5 posts in this topic

can someone tell me a little about this bike ? its an 2002

how does compare to the 450 4 strokes that evryone rides ?

whats the difference between the yz and wr bikes

i have a honda crf450 and a cr250 is this bike comparible to either.

man any info on the bike please especially people that have been riding one..

is this a real easy bike to ride ? so i could take out my girl friend or newbies on it ?

start easy or hard..break alot etc etc.

thanx all

can someone tell me a little about this bike ? its an 2002

how does compare to the 450 4 strokes that evryone rides ?

whats the difference between the yz and wr bikes

i have a honda crf450 and a cr250 is this bike comparible to either.

man any info on the bike please especially people that have been riding one..

is this a real easy bike to ride ? so i could take out my girl friend or newbies on it ?

start easy or hard..break alot etc etc.

thanx all

well, im not so sure you want to take newbies on it. The bike is fast with an upgraded pipe!!!!

:busted::thumbsup: The difference between the yz and wr is that the yz is lighter and faster, plus easier to handle, but alot more jumpy so it is made for the track. the wr still delivers the same power, but not as jumpy. Excellent bike and i would reccomend:prof: :thumbsup:

Iv'e got one!

Its amazing, pulls really nicely through the gears, I like the WR because of the wide ratio gears, and the extra gallon of gas for the desert. I have never really ridden a 450 enough to know how much of a diff there is, but for most people my 426 will be just fine!

I have one and it is awesome!

Rarely breaks and goes very hard. Easy to ride considering it's power, however i wouldn't throw a newbie with no experience on it. The guys i ride with have 05 and 06 450's and the 426 keeps up no dramas. Once you get the drill of starting it sorted it starts easy as.

Sweet bike, especially for the price.

Hiya

This is not a bike for a newbie or your girlfriend unless she is an experienced dirt rider. This bike is powerful and fast, I know, I have one. It is a great woods bike but it will keep up with my son on the motocross track if I have the huevos to push it. Starting is easy once you get the drill... Nothing broken on the bike yet (that is nothing that I wasn't responsible for breaking). Mine is re-jetted and has a fmf Q pipe. Goes fast and still passes the sound test at the races.

Big mark

:thumbsup: