HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slacksaw

My 426 Rocks

7 posts in this topic

Went out riding today with a buddy who just bought a brand new yzf 250 after a couple of hours we switched up and I was curious to see how much of a difference there is between my 01 426 and this new beauty. anyway I start to ride and right off the bat notice the weight difference, so much lighter I felt like I could toss that thing around. But I have to say it doesnt have the snap and power that the 426 does, I was a little dissapointed I thought the 250 would rip, it was very smooth but I was expecting more I quess. although my bike is older and heavier I love that thing and would never get rid of it. Little side note If anyone has a 426 without the hotcam mod you want it, i dont have it but will by the end of the month. easier to start especially when stalling bike. YZF 426 RULES :thumbsup:

It seems like we are a dying breed. Although, I did put a big bore in mine. Do I still count?

the young fullas r gettin hold of these bike like me, im only 15 and its a bit of a hand ful after gettin off a 125. but uno, 426es r sic.

I love my 426. :thumbsup: I'm not giving it up.

I'd rather find ways to reduce weight, and put new suspension on it.

I went riding at a track with a bunch of 250ers last weekend, and they all watned to trade. I didnt really care to :thumbsup:

Cant wait to ride tomorrow going to thornwood(nice outdoor track) The more seat time I can get the more I like Riding again. Just need to get the confiedence built up. And to think about a month ago I was about to up and get rid of the bike and call it quits.