Sexy

DAMN! I havent even seen any reviews on racerx or any of those websites yet (they usually give first impressions very early in the model year) and you have your 08 at home! I didnt expect them to be available till around Sept. Let us know how you like it compared to your previous bike.

duude:worthy: ? that thing is sweet. First picture in someones garage I have seen..sweet! Ok, I want one now, how much is an 06 SE worth? :busted:

Only about $2000, but I'll give you $2100!!!!

?

very nice bike i like the stock sticker kit the most out of most i have seen

and 2100$ for an 06 sounds about right ?

well i am from michigan too so i could offer him 2500 ? about 1/3 the way to paying for that 08

CONGRATULATIONS. 1. Def a good idea gettin it in the crate. The 'tards that put these things together do more harm than good. I saw mine in the crate at the shop the day it came in. Everything was so perfect and clean. I dont see how u got that already. Its not even august! I put a down payment on mine in august and it didnt come in til nov 27.

WOW, i am reallly jealous. I have an 07, but its soo beat up already. That thing looks so purrrrty. I love the red accents with teh white. WOW thats all i have to say.