HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D-Boy

Brake Problems

2 posts in this topic

I've got a '98 WR and I'm having an awful time with the brakes. My first problem is that my front brakes are extremly soft. I can pull the break lever back to the handle bar without too much trouble. The brakes still work but the stopping power stinks. My second problem is that my front brakes do not release all the way. In other words the brake is always on a little. Anyone have any ideas.

hi

maybe your braking system has got some air bubbles inside which cause the pressure to drop. remove all those bubble and you are ready tp squeeze that brake real hard!

as for the always ON brake, maybe you can try spraying bit of lubrication into or clean the piston which is inside your brake calibre,rust or any dirt maybe jam the piston which cause the dragging of the front wheel

hope this help :)