big fuel tanks for WR

Hi everybody. I just got my new WR400F the other day and I love it. Where can I get 18-20 L (4,7-5,3 gal) fuel tanks for my wr400F. Here in iceland we need to have fuel for 250-350km (155-220 mi), so the standard 12L (3,2 gal) tank are of little use, unless we bring fuel in bottles and cans (not so good idea :)).

The largest tank I'm aware of is the Pirie. This is what Kevin Hines uses. Don't know who they are (never heard of'em) or how to get a hold of them.

Good Luck..Yes I'll need change for my two cents worth.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards.

yamaha did make a 15l tank. and IMS make a 3.8l side tank, hope this helps some what.

Where can I get 18-20 L (4,7-5,3 gal) fuel tanks for my wr400F.

Hello Geokobbi, I have a 4 gallon (liters?)tank on my WR ,Its an IMS tank. Its like riding a bull! But it allows you to go long distances, I also carry 2 gallons of fuel in a fuel blatter (when necessary) in my back pack,this allows me to go well over 200mi. without refueling. see: www.imsproducts.com See Ya, Dan