HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gnfreak

Cheng Shin C858

6 posts in this topic

going to soon replace the CS 858 rear tire i got for real cheap 1 1/2 yrs ago(tiresunlimited- 5or 6 bucks per tire + shipping-- should have bought a couple!!) the TT store doesnt have the 5.10-18 only goes up to 4.60-18.

AMT has it for 40.63 plus shipping. anyone know of a better deal?? its been a good tire. front matching tire still looks like new. i'm probably at 70 street and 30 offroad

Look at the price for the Kenda K270. Almost the exact same tread pattern. I think that the rubber compound on the K270 is superior but it is usually a little more expensive.

Look at the price for the Kenda K270. Almost the exact same tread pattern. I think that the rubber compound on the K270 is superior but it is usually a little more expensive.

finally got around to ordering and they cant send me a CS858 in 5.10-18 discontinued...so

looks like i'm going to try the kenda 270 for 10 bux more.

ok now i get an email from american moto tire saying the kenda 270 is unavailable. 63 bux seemed like a good deal. the search continues.