HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greg

pics of YZ tank/seat?

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking into getting a YZ tank and seat. Anyone have pics? Would a stock YZ tank be better on a track than the IMS unit?

thanks.

The bike was stumbling very badly and would not rev out at all. I took that as a sign my plug was going. Hence, me ripping apart the carb looking for dirt or any foreign material. I also need to pull the plug. The bike started and ran well when I got home, although it still wouldn't rev out.

Check out the pic on the main page. That is my bike with an IMS YZ tank and an YZ seat.

------------------

Dougie, '99 WR400

Mods: YZ timing, Race Tech Suspension, FMF PC IV, FMF Hi FLo Moto, YZ seat, IMS 3.3 tank, One Industries Graphics, Renthal bars, 14/52 gearing.

I am very happy w/ my IMS YZ seat and OEM YZ tank. The IMS seat is kind of hard though. Other than a picture, just take a look at the YZF.

I rode yesterday for a while. Prior to riding, I topped off my tank completely. I was a little surprised I only used a 1/4 of a tank. I WAS NOT screaming it the entire time. I was only screaming it all the way back to the van when I realized my plug was fouling out. I did not have a spare w/ me. I will be talking to Clark about my carb setup after I check out my carb.