pics of YZ tank/seat?

I'm looking into getting a YZ tank and seat. Anyone have pics? Would a stock YZ tank be better on a track than the IMS unit?

thanks.

Kevin- how could you tell that the plug was about to foul. How did the engine act?

------------------

Harold

2000 WR

The bike was stumbling very badly and would not rev out at all. I took that as a sign my plug was going. Hence, me ripping apart the carb looking for dirt or any foreign material. I also need to pull the plug. The bike started and ran well when I got home, although it still wouldn't rev out.

Check out the pic on the main page. That is my bike with an IMS YZ tank and an YZ seat.

------------------

Dougie, '99 WR400

Mods: YZ timing, Race Tech Suspension, FMF PC IV, FMF Hi FLo Moto, YZ seat, IMS 3.3 tank, One Industries Graphics, Renthal bars, 14/52 gearing.

I am very happy w/ my IMS YZ seat and OEM YZ tank. The IMS seat is kind of hard though. Other than a picture, just take a look at the YZF.

I rode yesterday for a while. Prior to riding, I topped off my tank completely. I was a little surprised I only used a 1/4 of a tank. I WAS NOT screaming it the entire time. I was only screaming it all the way back to the van when I realized my plug was fouling out. I did not have a spare w/ me. I will be talking to Clark about my carb setup after I check out my carb.