HELP! Need STOCK gas tank for '06 450F

HELP! I bought an '06 YZ450F used, and the previous owner cranked the bolt holding the radiator shroud so tight, it spun the imbedded nut in the tank. So, I cut the plastic off and went to work on the bolt. Long story short...my tank suffered a drill bit impailment.

I know there are lots of guys with stock gas tanks collecting dust. Please respond to pk@energyalternative.com if you'd be willing to sell and ship your tank to me in MN ASAP. Email would be best, since I check that more often that TT.

YZ 250F tank is same part number...so either 250F or 450F stocker will work.

Thanks!!!

Phil

651-341-2244 cell

i do not have a tank.... but just did the exact same thing to the tank on my

1999 yz400f. It is amazing how easy it is to drill right thru the tank, huh ????

pm/email sent

HELP! I bought an '06 YZ450F used, and the previous owner cranked the bolt holding the radiator shroud so tight, it spun the imbedded nut in the tank. So, I cut the plastic off and went to work on the bolt. Long story short...my tank suffered a drill bit impailment.

I know there are lots of guys with stock gas tanks collecting dust. Please respond to pk@energyalternative.com if you'd be willing to sell and ship your tank to me in MN ASAP. Email would be best, since I check that more often that TT.

Thanks!!!

Phil

651-341-2244 cell

Plastic weld it. I did it on my cousins 01 yz250 had a big hole and has never had a problem cost me 2 bucks and 10 mins.

The imbedded nut to hold the radiator shroud came loose. The previous owner cranked the bolt in so tight, it spun the nut. Now there is no way to get the bolt/nut combo out....they just spin. So even if I did repair the tank, I'd still have no way to mount the plastic.

I want to find a replacement tank...I know they are out there. Anyone want my money in exchange for a clearing off a place on their shelf??