HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

McGrath & Pastrana on The Tonight Show

3 posts in this topic

Since I was a teenager in the late 70's I can remember always wondering why guys like Bob Hannah, Roger DeCoster, etc never made it on the talkshows (i.e. Johnny Carson). Such A waste not to have these talented riders on to explain the sport we loved. Its great to see todays riders getting the opportunity to share the limelight with other celebs... :)

------------------

2000 Yamaha WR400F

1988 Honda NT650 Hawk

1977 Suzuki RM250B

1974 Honda XR75K1

FYI, I just heard McGrath and Pastrana are both going to be on Jay Leno's show this Friday. Word is he built a track behind the studio for them to run on.

One of the good things about working at DIRECTV is that I get to see all the pay per view specials for free. Last nights PPV Supercross final in Vegas was a good one. I won't spoil the results for you in case it airs on free TV later.

I probably shouldn't of watched before I go riding today. Might end up like my buddy Mike who is going for the first time today since he broke his kneecap a month ago. Just a leisurely ride at Rampart for him today. I'll pretend to be Pastrana and end up in the trees.

Oh to be young and crazy again. I just realized I was 18 when that kid was born. So what were you doing when you were 16? Humping your pillows I bet :)

------------------

Dougie, '99 WR400

Mods: YZ timing, Race Tech Suspension, FMF PC IV, FMF Hi FLo Moto, YZ seat, IMS 3.3 tank, One Industries Graphics, Renthal bars, 14/52 gearing.