McGrath & Pastrana on The Tonight Show

is that firday the 12th of may

monty

Since I was a teenager in the late 70's I can remember always wondering why guys like Bob Hannah, Roger DeCoster, etc never made it on the talkshows (i.e. Johnny Carson). Such A waste not to have these talented riders on to explain the sport we loved. Its great to see todays riders getting the opportunity to share the limelight with other celebs... :)

------------------

2000 Yamaha WR400F

1988 Honda NT650 Hawk

1977 Suzuki RM250B

1974 Honda XR75K1

FYI, I just heard McGrath and Pastrana are both going to be on Jay Leno's show this Friday. Word is he built a track behind the studio for them to run on.

One of the good things about working at DIRECTV is that I get to see all the pay per view specials for free. Last nights PPV Supercross final in Vegas was a good one. I won't spoil the results for you in case it airs on free TV later.

I probably shouldn't of watched before I go riding today. Might end up like my buddy Mike who is going for the first time today since he broke his kneecap a month ago. Just a leisurely ride at Rampart for him today. I'll pretend to be Pastrana and end up in the trees.

Oh to be young and crazy again. I just realized I was 18 when that kid was born. So what were you doing when you were 16? Humping your pillows I bet :)

------------------

Dougie, '99 WR400

Mods: YZ timing, Race Tech Suspension, FMF PC IV, FMF Hi FLo Moto, YZ seat, IMS 3.3 tank, One Industries Graphics, Renthal bars, 14/52 gearing.