Northern Nevada Pig Farmers!!!

I am in Reno and would be willing to do some riding. Where you at? I am in the north valleys.

reno911, im off of six mile canyon in dayton. very close to el dorado canyon. it is maybe 12 miles from my house to the mouth of the canyon. a very cool trail up to sunrise pass. used to 4wheel up it. now i have my pig i want to do it on the bike. i can get a couple other pig riders to go if you would like to meet up in a couple weeks or so it would be cool to meet another TT'er! heres a shot of our last ride (first week of june) to nor. east ca. im, in the middle, dad on the left and brandon on the right.

th_100_7728.jpg

th_100_7724.jpg

th_100_7723.jpg

sum ting wrong, i go to s.diego almost every year for tuna fishing out of H&M landing. familiar with it?

I go out of Fisherman's Landing every year as well. Usually on a 10 day on the Royal Star. Man, last season sucked! Hoping for a better one this year...

love the 2" pivot risers! standing up is not such a chore now! hey i wont be coming down to S.D. this year , but next year i will be wanting to nail some tuna! my neighbor just got back and he goes out from H&M also. he brought back about 50 lbs. of yellow tail! i will be looking you fellas up for some riding next year, if it is still not punishable by death in your state! LOL!!?

if a 650r can tag a long i'm game

I live in reno, south end of town (so. meadows) up for riding most anytime

other than work has been a little busy now

oh and the 650 is legal:applause:

hell yeah! dont matter what you ride! last adventure ride we had a guy with a 76 yamaha 650 twin he put knobbies on!?:busted:?

have you done eldorado canyon??? im going to put together a ride in a few weeks to ride up and either camp or ride out sunrise pass to johnson lane.

when the time comes i will pm anyone interested about 2 weeks ahead.

th_100_7725.jpg

Nuts :busted: how much you guys can pack on your bike !!! ?

About how much weight is that ? I just saw your rack up close this week end.

Quality for sure, I like, I like! ?

Where did you get that at ?

is it also known as brunswick canyon or wrong area

anyway just let me know when and were and i'm in

no brunswick is accessed thru deer run road in carson. eldorado is further east maybe 6-7 miles. i will . prob. looking at 2-3 weeks. have a lot of softball tourny's coming up. let you know .