HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huffa 2

Cruising upper state NY this Sat & Sun

6 posts in this topic

I'm not a 100% postitive yet (depends on weather) but I think I'm going by ways of my 650L to the motocross race at Unadilla on Sunday.

Saturday, I'm just going to cruise all over NY with really no particular destination in mind, so I'm just curious if any of you R or L guys live in that area that I happen to be riding in or nearby, I'd love to :thumbsup: swing by and introduce myself.

I have no idea where I would end up for the day and to me, that's the fun of it!

If you think you would be home and would be in the mood for some company, I'd for sure like to stop by for a bit and check your wife, I mean bike out, maybe have one brewski with ya :thumbsup:

Once evening rolls around I might end up by Lake Gilbert campgrounds near Dilla to meet a few freinds or if I'm not close by just get a motel :busted: some where.

bates.gif

Ima bit further north- near cortland.

Dave

I may be right in that area :thumbsup: I plan on crusing arond Watkins Glenn possibly.

I do find in this society (it's a shame:thumbsdn: ) that more people then not are fearful :lol: of meeting someone for the 1st time and giving out there address to strangers so no hard feelings :bonk: if no one wants company .

I am the opposite, I invite anyone over and if I don't like you :busted: , be on your way buddy :cheers:

I got to know internalcombustion on here fairly well and did go to his house once so if you need a reference, he's the one to ask.

I have been on here since 02 and really have over 4000 posts I think. What happened is I ws not on for a few months and could not get back on using just Huffa,went in circles trying to get on, so I rejoined as Huffa 2.

If you will be around Dave, PM me your address and I might stop by IF welcomed :thumbsup: Most likely it would be between 10 and 6 on Saturday.

why doesnt anyone in nor. nevada want to do this!

Pretty rare that anyone ever asks, I know.

Try it your self, see what happens! :thumbsup:

One of these days I'm going to meet bibleman and ride, I was last weekend but things had to be done at home :thumbsup:

I may be right in that area :thumbsup: I plan on crusing arond Watkins Glenn possibly.

I do find in this society (it's a shame:thumbsdn: ) that more people then not are fearful :lol: of meeting someone for the 1st time and giving out there address to strangers so no hard feelings :bonk: if no one wants company .

I am the opposite, I invite anyone over and if I don't like you :busted: , be on your way buddy :cheers:

I got to know internalcombustion on here fairly well and did go to his house once so if you need a reference, he's the one to ask.

I have been on here since 02 and really have over 4000 posts I think. What happened is I ws not on for a few months and could not get back on using just Huffa,went in circles trying to get on, so I rejoined as Huffa 2.

If you will be around Dave, PM me your address and I might stop by IF welcomed :thumbsup: Most likely it would be between 10 and 6 on Saturday.

watkins glen isn't all that near cortland, but if you're in the area, do stop by!

PM sent.

dave