'06 YZ450 compression clicker stripped, anyone else?

I think I've stripped the compression clicker on my '06 YZ450F forks. I wound both of the clickers in so that I would be adjusting both sides the same, and now one just keeps spinning. I've never stripped one before, and I've only adjusted these forks a few times so I'm surprised it stripped. Has anyone else done it on their '06 yet? I can't pull my forks apart 'cause I haven't got the tools yet, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had to order a part and how much it cost.

Yeah, I feel like an idiot, but I really don't think I was that rough on it!

While I'm here, if I buy a few things from the TT shop, does it all get packaged and sent together, or does it come from different shops?

While I'm here, if I buy a few things from the TT shop, does it all get packaged and sent together, or does it come from different shops?
They try to package everything together whenever they can. I've had them pull orders out of shipping to add parts to the box that I ordered a day later without being asked to do that.
They try to package everything together whenever they can. I've had them pull orders out of shipping to add parts to the box that I ordered a day later without being asked to do that.

Ok, thanks Gray, I sort'a need 'em all shipped together to save on cost, and I'll be ordering them together. I'm gonna be getting some of those fork tools you told me about, and probably a scotts filter too. Maybe even a spare set of those fork seals you mentioned, just in case.