Hello everyone. Been too busy to post for the last month prepping for my son's wedding at our place. Glad that's over. Anyhoo while doing regular maintenance I notice that the ground wire coming from the battery (I have a BD DSK and rewound stator) had heated up enough to melt the insulation. This wire is spliced into the ground for the regulator and the only one which was melted was the little pigtail which goes to the battery. I replaced that wire with a larger guage and hope all will be well as no problems had yet surfaced. I noticed some light corrosion where the grounds all bolt to the frame so I'm hoping it was just added resistance there that caused this. Anyone have any input? Thanks in advance.