idiots!!!!!!!

Ignore the disbelievers. This is your life, right? You're in control, right? So do what you want to do. Period. As long as you're not hurting other people, you should be free to act on your own will.

One option is to put it back at them.

Do the disbelievers really need things like microwave ovens, air conditioning, cd players, or even pizza delivered to your door? No way, these are all "wants". People get used to them, so they perceive to need them. Just like cars with AC/auto/power stuff. You just don't need them, yet I bet close to 100% of all new cars have a CD player

About two years ago in sales presentation training, we were asked to make a onvicing arguement with facts that would persuade a disbeliever. Any topic we wanted,so I choose bikes.

State increased gas mileage, low insurance rates, higher resale value (percentage wise), increased manueverability, lower taxes/state fees and initial purcahse cost, health/fitness benefits, and ability to travel anywhere as solid reasons why you ride.

These are real reasons most bean-counter type folks can put their hands on.

They won't understand the whole fun factor, so keep explanations in their terms.

As far as a wife, it's best to ask for forgiveness than permission!

another well said !! above!!! SO WHAT THE HELL WAS SCAREY LONG ON ABOUT!!!????? HE SOUNDS BITTER AND TWISTED!!he must not like the english ! who cares what he likes, he must be german!!auf wiedersien scarey ,the rest respect !! :)

scarylong with a name like that u must be 12!and it dont cost me **** petrol because i get it free thru the buisiness,+wheres scotland????????dead there! oh u trying to tkae piss cos we hate them!well i like most u.s people nearly all them apart from u so who won at ice hockey salt lake ??? was it canada?? u dumb ass ,

[ February 26, 2002: Message edited by: Scarylong ]

Donnylad sure sounds alot like BENNY Reincarnated too me...... Anyone else get that impression?

Bonzai :)

you guys are funny

Scary-

I'm not a moderator, but if I was, I would totally warn you to chill out! Insulting people is not cool on this board. We're all after the same thing-learning more about bikes. It's not about calling English folks names. We're all people, that's right human beings..just because you are from a different country doesn't mean you can slam them! We have much to learn from all nationalities, as Americans we have a hard time understanding that.

scary long you was sticking up for me by saying english bastards???FOOL!i didnt catch what job you do?? you do a nice little 9 to 5 job in the office sitting all day looking at a screen? birds like scaffolders and builders who are stronger and not weak like you, scared to get wet in rain you drip?has for shouting at the ladies?? whats wrong with that ? if you prefer to shout and whistle at men then why dont you go to a gay chix wi dix site you might find something you like there!has for huddersfield no i dont come from there,if you no so much bout england you,d no where i come from,its in the name.and havin a family business i,m far from poor,u silly child!could you save up for a wr400 2001 in 2month a doubt it.i came on this site not to chat to slags like you,if u wanna keep up the argument i,ll go to another site to argue with u on cam,am not childish a dont want to but i dont wanna waste my time on here arguing with you,dont reply your boring me now. SCAREYLONG YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOOD BYE!!! :)

scary long you was sticking up for me by saying english bastards???FOOL!i didnt catch what job you do?? you do a nice little 9 to 5 job in the office sitting all day looking at a screen? birds like scaffolders and builders who are stronger and not weak like you, scared to get wet in rain you drip?has for shouting at the ladies?? whats wrong with that ? if you prefer to shout and whistle at men then why dont you go to a gay chix wi dix site you might find something you like there!has for huddersfield no i dont come from there,if you no so much bout england you,d no where i come from,its in the name.and havin a family business i,m far from poor,u silly child!could you save up for a wr400 2001 in 2month a doubt it.i came on this site not to chat to slags like you,if u wanna keep up the argument i,ll go to another site to argue with u on cam,am not childish a dont want to but i dont wanna waste my time on here arguing with you,dont reply your boring me now. SCAREYLONG YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOOD BYE!!! :)

grow up, god. hey Bill how about shutting this one down. Getting annoying

[ February 26, 2002: Message edited by: lewichris ]

This thread is like a car wreck...I can't look away...

SAYING english bastards isnt a joke .you are! well if rain worries you so much,you stay inside in the warmth,your probably 1 of those people that only rides on nice sunny days scared to get wet?you unemployed??? you seem to be writing alot in the day or you on the bosses comp at work all nice in your office and warm,like i said your boring me now go away!so scaffolders are thick are they scary ??? your wrong! but i,d rather be thick and loaded than poor and brainy!you try lifting and carrying 86pound tubes all day and working 200ft up with no safety harness and see if you could last a day!! a jump on your bike might be scarey to you 10ft in air :)

This is sounding like the CRF forum. We need to have a little more respect for each other. I go to the red side for this type of reading.....please utilize this Blue side for technical questions, comments & good fun dirt biking stuff, not the soap opera antics that this is turning into.......Moderators please kill this thread. Thanks :)

SO scary long your jobs that important and great that you play on thumper talk all day!!!! ha ha!! and you say u,ve got friends still in england ?? so did u call them english bastards??i think not??you wouldnt call it me to my face because you wouldnt get back home!!trust me!this topic was ok until you came in with your english bastards **** !! every1 was ok. so all the people who are bored of this topic now blame scarey face!as for england the weather is rain in winter and good in summer,could be worse -30 in russia!and we dont have earth quakes and rest of **** you get!the worse thing bout are country is we let in to many pakis! and indians! and are ******* country moaning about how you americans treat the 2 paki twats in camp x ray osama,s mates there,s to many goodi goodi,s in this country, thats why we have ****s like them spreading there **** and anti u.s uk stuff on streets of london and what do we do let them!! kill all prisoners in camp x ray dont bring them back here ,there not even english just came here for the good life dole!! free money !!and thats 1 argument even u scarey can agree with me on ,