HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bryan

Moab pictures screen saver

4 posts in this topic

Ron in Southern Cal. put together pictures of our Moab trip from this site and from Tims site and created an awesome screen saver!

I tried it out and it's fantastic!

Attn Dougie: You better download and try it asap as their are several incredible pictures of you riding!

You can download it from here

http://www.h2ooh.com/moab/

Ron: Thanks a million!

Bryan...

Hey Ron,

Thanks for making that screensaver, it is great! I have sent it to everyone I know. How did you make it? Do you write the code, or have a program that does it? I would like to make it available from my site, would that be alright?

Thanks,

Tim

I'm glad you like the screensaver. Please feel free to post it on your server. I use software designed to crank these things out in minutes, so creating them is no big deal.

The software is Webshots Screen Saver Toolbox (www.webshots.com). Unfortunately, they no longer sell/support this software, instead they want you to buy another product that does not work very well.

Enjoy!